As a Linux Developer at LINBIT you will join our team in developing Kubernetes applications for our software-defined storage management system. We are the good guys, we develop open source projects! Do you want to work for a small company where you will have a lot of autonomy? Can you work well with both humans and machines? If you’re nodding your head “Yes!” then keep reading.
- Experience with Kubernetes and etcd
- Familiarity with Git
- Ability to work in a team
- Proficiency with programming for Linux environments
- Proficiency with non-blocking I/O programming
- Familiarity writing Go
You Might Also Have
- Linux: Storage administration LVM, ZFS, DRBD
- Ability to work with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
- Proficiency with distributed systems
- Strong data structures and algorithms skills
You Might Also Have These Bonus Skills
- Ability to work with Bash, Python, C++, C
- Linux system administration and troubleshooting skills
- A team of fun and bright individuals
- A modern environment that encourages creative freedom
- International clients for an international business
- Autonomy over your projects
- A flat business hierarchy
- A full benefit package
- Excellent connection to the public transport network (U6)
- Minimum salary is 3.000 € gross/month. A higher salary is based on your experience and qualifications
Please submit a resume along with any code examples and or git repositories you manage.
LINBIT is an established open-source software company with offices in Vienna, Austria and Portland, Oregon. For almost two decades LINBIT has been working on the forefront of high-availability systems and storage technology in Linux and is the developer of the popular DRBD® technology.
DRBD® is an open-source Linux kernel driver which provides performant storage replication across the network. Configured by LINSTOR®, an orchestration tool and management framework, customers are able to deploy highly-configurable and performant-distributed storage at scale.
Location: Vienna, Austria
Contact: Philipp Reisner (CTO)