We solve complex puzzles. Impossible missions are our daily business that we love to hack. If you seek challenges and building state-of-art Linux applications, pushing Linux solutions to the next level – you are on the same page.
We keep Linux systems up and running. As the developers of the OpenSource software DRBD® LINBIT has led the way in data high availability since 2001. DRBD has been included in the Linux kernel since version 2.6.33 (2009) and has been deployed on all major Linux distributions. Our products bring added value to the Linux community making storage reliable, available and performing ultra fast.
- Participate in our software development team focusing on integrations and performance improvements of our OpenSource software
- Support our Linbit customers advising them to gain the best out of our OpenSource solution
- Maintain a high level of proficiency with Software Engineering knowledge and contribute to the technical skills growth of other team members
- Love solving complex puzzles
- Bachelors degree (or higher) in Computer Science, or comparable work experience with Linux
- Proficiency with git, the distributed version control system
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Desire to work with high performance software development teams
- Optional: Proficiency with Linux Storage administration (LVM), ZFS, DRBD
- Optional: Proficiency with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
- Love Linux as much as we do
- Being part of a great puzzle crew to solve complex challenges
- Working in a modern environment with a lot of creative freedom
- Working with international clients from all over the world
- No bureaucracy and corporate politics
- Flat hierarchy
- Excellent connection to the public transport network (U6)
- Minimum Salary 3.000 € gross/month. Based on your qualifications and experience we offer a distinct(!) higher salary.
Location: Vienna, Austria
Start: Let’s puzzle right away!
Contact: Philipp Reisner (CTO)