LCA Training 12/05-07/2016 Gdynia
Try out DRBD9
After several years of development LINBIT is proud to offer the first DRBD9 centered training event. DRBD9 was developed for those who need to ensure the absolute availability of their Linux infrastructure. Through its full mesh replication DRBD9’s enhanced capabilities enables you to add an additional “9” to your 99.999% uptime. Phil Reisner, CEO of LINBIT relays “an additional 9 in uptime, is one more step to 100% uptime which is the goal of all organizations”
This training event provides you with an exclusive first glance on how the future of Linux high availability is heading.
||LINBIT Certified Architect (LCA)
||December 5 – 7, 2016 (3 days)
| Number of participants
- Introduction. Get updated on the most recent Linux cluster stack developments
- Cluster maintenance and configuration. Tips from the experts
- Advanced DRBD performance tuning
- Introduction to the Pacemaker Utilization Framework
- Dual-Primary setups with DRBD: Pros and Cons
- Dual-Primary setups combined with GFS2
- DRBD Proxy for long distance replication and disaster recovery
- Installing and setting up a virtualization cluster
- Installing and configuring an iSCSI cluster
- Using an iSCSI cluster as a storage-backend for virtualization-frontends
- Question and Answer session. Ask the Expert!
In this seminar you will learn …
- … Advanced aspects of cluster maintenance and configuration
- … How and when to go dual primary with DRBD
- … Implementation of an highly available virtualization cluster with linux
- … How to use DRBD to build iSCSI storage-backend
The fee for the 3-day seminar is € 3.860 (excl. 20% taxes) per participant. Educational discount for Universities is available on request.
Former attendees of a DRBD Total or a LHAE/LCE Training also get a discount of € 200.