LCE Training in Poland
- Introduction into High Availability – What HA is and how it works
- Introduction into DRBD: Overview, benefits, and operation
- Differences between DRBD HA and DRBD SDS
- Creating and managing DRBD resources
- DRBD internals: understanding metadata, activity log and bitmap
- Troubleshooting DRBD resources
- Installing and using Pacemaker – the basics
- The CRM shell – manipulate your cluster the easy way
- Resource type & constraints: configuring Pacemaker
- Create your first own HA cluster with DRBD, Pacemaker & MySQL!
- DRBD SDS
- Kick it up a gear: Tuning DRBD for impressive performance gains
- Introduction to DRBD Proxy
- Be a pro: Handy tips for DRBD admins
In this seminar you will learn …
- … Installation, Configuration, and Administration of DRBD
- … Service an implementation of the Cluster
- … Configuration drawbacks and solutions
- … to get the maximum performance from your DRBD installation
The fee for the 3-day seminar is € 2.460 (excl. 20% taxes) per participant. Educational discount for Universities is available on request.
Includes a free DRBD & Pacemaker Cluster Stack Basic Subscription contract valid for two nodes and 6 months, worth 2000 Euros!