Join LINBIT Community on Slack
LINBIT Slack community is new and growing.
LINBIT on GitHub is an excellent place to join if you're interested to contribute to our projects codebase.
Join LINBIT on Slack.
We welcome all community contributions! You can begin by checking out files and documentation on https://github.com/LINBIT in respective LINBIT repository for instructions on how to submit changes. If you are planning on making more extensive changes, please discuss them on the community slack.
Code of Conduct
- Be hospitable
- Be considerate
- Look out for each other.
- Conduct or language which might be viewed as sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist or otherwise discriminatory or offensive in character.
- Do not use undesirable, indecent, derogatory or inappropriate nicknames or titles.
- Do not show rudeness towards others. (Jokes, innuendo, dismissive reactions.)
- Bullying or harassment (online or in-person).
- Disrespect towards diversity of opinion.
- Inappropriate gestures or contact. Be aware of how your activities affect others. If it makes someone uncomfortable, stop.
- Not understanding the distinctions between constructive criticism and disparagement.
- Continued disruptions.
- Violence, intimidations of violence or coercive language.
- Note that language and deeds have consequences, and unacceptable conduct will not be permitted.
- If you are the subject of or bystander to any breaches of this Code of Conduct, please contact us.
- If violations transpire, organizers will take any action they deem suitable for the violation, up to and including expulsion.